Forex Managed Account?
Type of Forex account in which a money manager trades the account on a client's behalf for a fee.
Managed Forex accounts are similar to hiring an investment advisor to manage a traditional investment account of equities and bonds.
Returns and fees between managed accounts can vary greatly; therefore, it is important to research your options thoroughly before assigning your account to a professional manager.
Open Managed Account
Managed Accounts are ideal for the following traders:
- If you are losing money in Forex.
- If you want to make money.
- If you do not have experience in the Forex market.
- If you do not have time to analyses the Forex markets technically and fundamentally.
- If you want to diversify your investments.
- We charge a modest 30% performance of net profits at the end of each month.
- Minimum investment is $5000.
- With our specialized MM platform, we can handle unlimited accounts simultaneously.
Why you should invest with us?
- We are certified traders.
- Our track records and performance are fully verified by Myfxbook.
- Our results are consistent and the drawdown is very low.
- We follow strict money management rules, with minimum risk.
- We have verified long term track records on LIVE accounts.
- We trade with regulated prime broker and registered globally, so your funds are in safe hands.
- Your money is in your name, and under your account name, we only trade on your accounts.
- No restrictions on withdrawals or deposits (just maintain the minimum requirements $5000).
- You will have a live report to monitor your accounts at any time.